Cara menyembunyikan partisi recovery
If you want to hide a partition on your machine, you could use following method to achieve your purpose:
1.Type “diskpart” in run command box without quotes. (A command window will get opened)
2.Then type “list volume“. (Your hard disk partitioned volumes will be listed)
3.Now type “select volume <volume number>” – (Volume number is the numeric variable which is shown in the volume listing)
4.Type “remove letter <volume letter> – (Volume letter is the alphabetic character of the drive such as C,D,E,F…Z)
Also you could hide the partition through the registry:
Notice: Since the websites is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this.
In this case, please provide the command or script you used. Then I could assist you to troubleshot this issue.
EXAMPLE: The D drive set to Unhide and Hide in Computer
NOTE: Open the Start menu and click on the Computer button to see this.
Using the Local Group Policy Editor
NOTE: For more drive letter options, see Method Three below.
2. In the left pane, click on User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, and Windows Explorer. (See screenshot below)
3. In the right pane, right click on Hide these specified drives in My Computer and click on Properties. (See screenshot above)
4. To Unhide All Drives
B) Go to step 6.
5. To Hide a Drive or Combination of Drives
B) Click on the drop down arrow and select the drive or combination of drives option that you want to set as restricted (hidden). (See screenshot below)
NOTE: Even though the options say Restrict, it is to Hide the drive(s).
C) Click on OK.
6. Close the Local Group Policy Editor window. Your done.
Using a REG File Download
NOTE: Whichever REG file you choose to use, it will overide all of the others. For more drive letter options, see the Method Three below.
2. To Hide C drive only
3. To Hide D drive only
4. To Hide A, B, and C drives only
5. To Hide A, B, C, and D drives only
6. To Hide All drives
7. To Unhide All drives
8. Save the .reg file to your Desktop.
9. Right click on the downloaded .reg file, and click on Merge.
10. Click on Run, Continue (UAC-Vista) or Yes (UAC-Windows 7), Yes, and then OK when prompted.
11. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.
12. Log off and log on, or restart the computer to apply changes.
Manually in Registry Editor
2. If prompted by UAC, then click on the Continue (Vista) or Yes (Windows 7)..
3. In regedit, navigate to the location below. (See screenshot below)
4. To Hide a Drive or Combination of Drives
B) Right click on NoDrives, and click on Modify.
For Example: I’m using 8 (hex number) to Hide D drive only, or for E=16 and F=32, I would use 16+32=48 (Decimal number).
- Hide A and B drives only – type 3 (hex)
- Hide C drive only – type 4 (hex)
- Hide D drive only – type 8 (hex)
- Hide A, B, and C drives only – type 7 (hex)
- Hide A, B, C, and D drives only – type f (hex)
- Hide all drives – type 3ffffff (hex)
5. To Unhide All drives
B) Click on Yes to confirm delete.
6. Close regedit.
7. Log off and log on, or restart the computer to apply changes.